In 2017, many Australian employers welcomed the Fair Work Commission’s (FWC) decision to cut penalty rates for Sunday and public holiday...
Winter is here and along with it comes the dreaded flu virus. This year more than 1.5 million Australians will miss work because of cold and flu. Read our tips below to get ahead in the fight against the flu!
1) Prevention is the best cure: Eat a healthy and balanced diet
2) Get the jab: Flu shot offered by your GP can reduce your risk of developing the flu by 70-90%
3) Rest up: Adequate sleep can reduce your risk of developing the flu
4) Sharing is not caring: Keep your distance from colleagues who are showing symptoms of cold and flu
5) Sanitisation and hand hygiene: Keep your workstation sanitised and practice great hand hygiene