You will join our fast paced Finance team for a 12 month fixed term contract as our Accounts Receivable Team Leader. Our Finance Team are a diverse team of 22 working in a collaborative environment across accounts receivable, accounts payable, credit control, payroll and more.
You will be responsible for our 4 Accounts Receivable and 4 Credit Control specialists. We have over 26,000 clients across AU and NZ and the environment is high volume and high expectation, we always aim to Be Better.
This role reports directly into our Head of Finance. You will lead, coach and motivate the accounts receivable and credit control teams to ensure deadlines and KPI’s are achieved, with a focus on process and system improvements. You will be collaborative in partnering with a variety of teams across the business, providing a high level of customer service to all internal and external clients.
Employsure’s people are at the core of its business with benefits including a company bonus scheme, state of the art offices in a prime location, every day breakfasts, a very active social committee and much more.
- Lead, coach and motivate all team members
- Drive process improvement and ensure system stability
- Prepare, design and deliver monthly reporting
- Daily communication with stakeholders across the business
- Support to our NZ Finance team when required
The right person will have:
- previous experience within a similar role
- 2 years experience leading a team
- accounting systems understanding
- experience improving processes and procedures including systems migration is highly regarded
- excellent attention to detail
- Salesforce experience is highly desirable
- confident communications skills
Why join Employsure?
Our vision is to Build Better businesses starting with our own. Employsure is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive culture of opportunity. We encourage applications from people of culturally diverse backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTQI+, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander origin, and people with disabilities.
The opportunities are endless, with personal and professional growth being one of our top priorities. In addition, we offer our employees remarkable benefits. If you are looking for a role that can match your ambitions, we want to hear from you.
With a global track record of over 30 years of success, this is your chance to join an industry leader who prides itself on expertise and innovation at an exciting time in the Australian and New Zealand market.
Become a part of our exciting journey. Apply now.