- Aon Hewitt Best Employer 2018
- Implementing Employsure’s award winning service to small businesses in the field
- Joining one of the most exciting, innovative, career growth focused companies in Australia
Our Work Health and Safety (WHS) Consultants assist over 27,000 clients in the implementation and understanding of WHS practices. You will be field based, highly mobile, highly autonomous, working with a team who are the face of our award winning service for small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) businesses all around Australia.
Joining a team of over 40 Consultants you will take part in what we consider to be the best ongoing work health and safety development program in the country. You will constantly be learning and developing within your Consultant role, a reflection of one of our values, Be Better. There are various career growth trajectories on offer including people management, technical or training specialists as well as opportunities to transfer into other parts of the business.
A typical day involves developing and producing a tailored work health and safety system which includes a hazard assessment of our clients workplace, and the creation of a suite of health and safety documentation and reports all of which gives you an unmatched ability to make a significant difference in the way in which our clients operate their business. You will be required to quickly develop relationships with clients as well as providing specialist advice around work health and safety issues in a face to face environment. This means you will need to be very confident with the current work health and safety legislative framework in Australia.
NOTE: This role will require you to spend 50% of your time in Victoria.
Employsure’s people are at the core of its business with benefits including a company bonus scheme, full diary management team, a very active social committee, additional leave entitlements, and much more.
- Travelling to small business sites every day to implement the Employsure service, spending the day on their site to truly understand their unique needs
- Working with clients around their needs and requirements in relation to work health and safety
- Creation of documents including workplace review documents and tailored health and safety policies and procedures
- Building relationships and creating yourself as the subject matter expert for all things work health and safety to our clients
The right person will have:
- diploma qualified in Work Health And Safety
- 12 months experience working within a Health & Safety environment
- excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- full, unrestricted Australian driving licence
- be able to travel interstate from time to time and work autonomously
Why join Employsure?
Our vision is to Build Better businesses starting with our own. Employsure works directly with small businesses to ensure they stay on top of rapidly changing legislation. Whether it be dealing with a difficult employee, facing a claim or reviewing health and safety, our clients can rest assured we have them covered.
The opportunities are endless, with personal and professional growth being one of our top priorities. In addition, we offer our employees remarkable benefits. If you are looking for a role that can match your ambitions, we want to hear from you.
With a global track record of over 30 years of success, this is your chance to join an industry leader who prides itself on expertise and innovation at an exciting time in the Australian and New Zealand market.
Become a part of our exciting journey. Apply now.