Employsure has experienced astonishing growth and success across ANZ over the last 9 years creating exceptional growth within our Outbound Sales Team. This role is designed for those who love sales, are eager to excel, are committed to exceeding expectations and also have fun along the way!
Working in our state of the art ultra-modern offices, a B2B Telesales Consultant you will cold call and identify small/medium sized businesses who may be in need of Employsure’s award winning services. You will then book for one of our Field Sales reps to have a face to face presentation of our services and what we do. It is an offering that has seen us secure over 40,000 clients at group level, as well as welcome 27,000 clients across ANZ in just 9 years. This makes us the market/industry leader in our area.
Plenty of companies talk about great earning potential, at Employsure, we walk the talk with a starting competitive base salary commission with very realistic OTE being $85,000 and high performers well in excess of $100,000. With our clear career path you can increase this base earning and also move into more senior office/field based opportunities within our sales team. We offer a clear commission structure where you earn on everything you bill as well as quarterly bonuses and also incentives such as overseas trips, IPads, early finishes etc.
What are we looking for?
A successful B2B Telesales Consultant at Employsure is capable of:
- Cold calling small businesses to discuss/prospect our award winning HR/WHS/SAAS subscription
- Working to support our field sales team & book appointments in their diaries to close prospects face to face
- Being highly motivated to achieve/exceed KPI’s and sales targets set
What you get in return
- The opportunity to earn big!! OTE $85k with high achievers well in excess of $100k+ per year
- A transparent commission structure, weekly monthly and quarterly incentives which range from early finishes, tickets for events, quarterly bonuses, overseas trips every year to name a few!
- Clear career path where you will know exactly what KPI’s you will need to hit to be rewarded with higher titles, remuneration and commission, overall increasing your OTE and high earnings!
- A fun, supportive and collaborative team environment. Our Sales team really come together to celebrate every win across the team
- An active social committee who organise companywide events and celebrations
- Perks for longer tenure within the business such as 5 days extra annual leave after 2 years and also extra annual leave when probation is passed
- State of the art modern office space
- Daily breakfast provided and bi weekly tea trolley
The right person will have
- 6-12 months experience in preferably an outbound cold calling role. Mixed inbound/outbound is also considered
- A hunger to drive, deliver and over achieve on new business sales targets!
- Experience working in a high volume calling role/call centre style environment preferred
- Excellent communication, relationship building and interpersonal skills
Why join Employsure?
Our vision is to Build Better businesses starting with our own. Employsure is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive culture of opportunity. We encourage applications from people of culturally diverse backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTQI+, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander origin, and people with disabilities.
The opportunities are endless, with personal and professional growth being one of our top priorities. In addition, we offer our employees remarkable benefits. If you are looking for a role that can match your ambitions, we want to hear from you.
With a global track record of over 30 years of success, this is your chance to join an industry leader who prides itself on expertise and innovation at an exciting time in the Australian and New Zealand market.
Become a part of our exciting journey. Apply now