Business Development Manager | Melbourne
- $80,000 base, realistic OTE of $160,000, with high achievers earning up to $250,000
- AON Hewitt’s best places to work 2018 ANZ
- Financial Times 8th fastest growing company in APAC
- Autonomous role selling to small businesses
- Company car provided, travel costs, extensive marketing and administration support
Our rapid growth and success in Australia is creating excellent opportunities within our sales team.
This role is designed for those outstanding candidates who are eager to excel and are driven to exceed expectations. As a result of our continued growth, we are currently seeking a Business Development Manager (BDM) to join our team in Melbourne.
As a BDM, you will identify new business opportunities selling a market leading service with small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in Melbourne. You will be selling Employsure’s end-to-end workplace relations solution, to ensure Australia’s SMEs set solid foundations for fairness and safety in their workplace. It is an offering that has seen us secure over 40,000 clients at group level, as well as welcome 21,000 clients in just eight years in Australia, making us the market leader in the industry.
Plenty of companies talk about great earning potential, at Employsure, we walk the talk with a competitive base salary and a transparent commission scheme that sees our high achievers earning comfortably in excess of $160,000 per annum. All you require is a great attitude to new business generation, have a passion for meeting prospective clients to understand their needs and a professional approach to selling. All you require is a great attitude to new business generation, have a passion for meeting prospective clients to understand their needs and a professional approach to selling. You will have access to a tailored booking system to help administer self generated meetings and work closely with our business sales consultants to always keep activity front of mind.
- Contacting leads and conducting meetings with new business prospects
- Self-sourcing leads and securing new business opportunities
- Achieving set sales targets and objectives
- Ensure high standards of professionalism and customer service, thereby creating referral and intermediary opportunities
- Ensuring that clients understand all aspect of Employsure’s product and procedures
The right person will have:
- a proven track record in field based B2B sales
- experience working within a purely autonomous field based role
- a mature approach to consultative selling
- excellent communication, relationship building and interpersonal skills
- a positive attitude, with an unyielding passion for success
- extensive social and business networks
Why join Employsure?
Our vision is to Build Better businesses starting with our own. Employsure is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive culture of opportunity. We encourage applications from people of culturally diverse backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTQI+, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander origin, and people with disabilities.
The opportunities are endless, with personal and professional growth being one of our top priorities. In addition, we offer our employees remarkable benefits. If you are looking for a role that can match your ambitions, we want to hear from you.
With a global track record of over 30 years of success, this is your chance to join an industry leader who prides itself on expertise and innovation at an exciting time in the Australian and New Zealand market.
Become a part of our exciting journey. Apply now.