You will join a dynamic and innovative Business Intelligence Team who are part of our wider Solutions & IT Team. In our BI team of 3, you will contribute to ensuring we provide data reporting and insight excellence to senior leadership across the business. Confident communication skills and the ability to translate technical information to non technical stakeholders will ensure your success in this role.
You will contribute to the development, maintenance, integration, data governance and data reporting of all business systems across Employsure. You will build Tableau dashboards that provide insight and influence decision making that leans toward our sales driven environment. Reporting improvements, trend analysis and automation will all be a key part of this role.
From a technical perspective, you will work with Tableau, Talend and SQL for data collection and analysis across various platforms including Salesforce, Excel and Amazon AWS Cloud, as well as other bespoke internal software.
You will work closely with our Salesforce and other Application experts to develop CRM/SQL data analysis and reports for stakeholders across multiple departments. You will also work with those stakeholders, extracting requirements, interpreting, analysing, designing and building reports to improve data use in the business.
- Ability to present data within clear understandable formats for stakeholders including tables, graphs, charts, reports
- Analyse and transform data for varying disparate sources including SQL, JIRA, Web and filesystem to be used for dashboards and analysis
- Perform Data Visualization using Tableau
- Build custom dashboards, models and reports
- Design and develop forward analytics and predictive modelling toolkit
- Automate ongoing business reporting processes
The right person will have:
- demonstrated experience in a BI Analyst role
- experience in delivering using the Tableau framework
- excellent analytical skills with large data sets
- strong knowledge in SQL and statistical processing languages is highly desirable
- data skills using tools such as MS SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, MS Excel, Talend or Informatica
- ability to communicate and work with stakeholders and wider Solutions team
- tertiary qualifications in IT or Mathematics
Why join Employsure?
Our vision is to Build Better businesses starting with our own. Employsure works directly with small businesses to ensure they stay on top of rapidly changing legislation. Whether it be dealing with a difficult employee, facing a claim or reviewing health and safety, our clients can rest assured we have them covered.
The opportunities are endless, with personal and professional growth being one of our top priorities. In addition, we offer our employees remarkable benefits. If you are looking for a role that can match your ambitions, we want to hear from you.
With a global track record of over 30 years of success, this is your chance to join an industry leader who prides itself on expertise and innovation at an exciting time in the Australian and New Zealand market.
Become a part of our exciting journey. Apply now.