- Australia’s best reward and recognition program 2017
- AON Hewitt Employer of choice 2018
- Joining one of the most exciting, innovative, career growth focused companies in Australia
Our Business Partners assist over 25,000 clients in the implementation and understanding of the Employsure service. You will be working autonomously delivering a variety of client needs including on-site support, on-site seminar presentations, compliance advice and other support our clients need. You will be an integral part of what we consider to be the best ongoing employment relations and WHS solution for small and medium businesses in Australia and New Zealand.
Employsure’s people are at the core of our business with benefits including a company bonus scheme, referral bonuses, state of the art technology, diary management team, additional leave entitlements, and much more.
- Travel within Brisbane, regional QLD and interstate as required
- Provide on-site support to our clients by conducting disciplinary meetings, training and redundancy support
- Deliver seminars to small and large groups on Workplace Relations topics in tandem with Employsure BDM’s
- Complete compliance review meetings via telephone or face to face
- Respond to general telephone and email based advice enquiries via our Advice line on all HR, ER and WHS matters
- Act upon more complicated workplace relation matters through to resolution
- Adaptability to provide the above accountabilities on a constantly changing working pattern dictated by client need
- Building relationships and creating yourself as the subject matter expert for all things workplace relations to our clients
- Assist Team Leaders in achieving core business objectives and quality assurance protocols
The right person will have:
- experience in Employment Law or HR with a focus on Employment Relations and Work Health and Safety
- strong understanding of the Australian industrial relations, work health and safety framework including National Employment Standards and Modern Award system
- experience in an autonomous or remote role
- excellent prioritisation skills and ability to manage own workload
- confidence to speak in front of a group and outstanding presentation skills
- unrestricted drivers licence, a clean driving record and the ability to drive daily to various locations
- ability to travel to other areas in Australia at short notice
- formal qualifications in law, HR and or Industrial Relations are essential
Why join Employsure?
Our vision is to Build Better businesses starting with our own. Employsure works directly with small businesses to ensure they stay on top of rapidly changing legislation. Whether it be dealing with a difficult employee, facing a claim or reviewing health and safety, our clients can rest assured we have them covered.
The opportunities are endless, with personal and professional growth being one of our top priorities. In addition, we offer our employees remarkable benefits. If you are looking for a role that can match your ambitions, we want to hear from you.
With a global track record of over 30 years of success, this is your chance to join an industry leader who prides itself on expertise and innovation at an exciting time in the Australian and New Zealand market.
Become a part of our exciting journey. Apply now.