Business Sales Consultant | Auckland
- $50,000 base, with realistic OTE of $85,000. With performance see your base increase to 60,000 + an increase in uncapped commission and achievable quarterly bonuses
- Brand innovative office, state of the art technology and daily breakfasts available to all staff
- Helping NZ workplaces to be better, as we challenge the way things have always been done
- Joining one of the most exciting, innovative, career growth focused companies in New Zealand
- Career progression opportunties available in this fast growing environment.
This role is designed for those outstanding candidates who are eager to excel and are driven to exceed expectations. As a result of our continued growth, we are currently seeking Business Sales Consultants (BSC) to join our team in our Auckland Office.
As a BSC, you will be provided with new business opportunities that you will contact and arrange appointments for our Business Development Managers (BDM) to interact and expand their client portfolios. Our BDM’s will be selling Employsure’s end-to-end workplace relations solution, to ensure New Zealand’s small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) set solid foundations for fairness and safety in their workplace. It is an offering that has seen us partner with over 40,000 clients at group level.
Plenty of companies talk about great earning potential, at Employsure, we walk the talk with a competitive base salary and a transparent commission scheme that sees our high achievers earning comfortably in excess of $85,000 per annum. All you require is a great attitude to new business generation, have a passion for speaking with prospective clients to understand their needs and a professional approach to selling.
You will be provided with extensive internal training to ensure your professional growth in the role, work in an ultra-modern office with the latest technology to support the sales cycle and the opportunity to create your mark in a hardworking, high performing and highly rewarded team.
- Contact leads to arrange meetings with prospect clients for your field sales representative (BDM) to attend. All leads are provided.
- Achieving set sales targets and objectives
- Ensure high standards of professionalism and customer service, thereby creating referral and intermediary opportunities
- Ensuring that clients understand all aspect of Employsure’s product and procedures
The right person will have:
- at least 6 months outbound telesales experience
- excellent communication, relationship building and interpersonal skills
- a positive attitude, with an unyielding passion for success
- enjoy reaping the rewards of hard work
- thrives in a fast-paced environment
Why join Employsure?
Our vision is to Build Better businesses starting with our own. Employsure works directly with small businesses to ensure they stay on top of rapidly changing legislation. Whether it be dealing with a difficult employee, facing a claim or reviewing health and safety, our clients can rest assured we have them covered.
The opportunities are endless, with personal and professional growth being one of our top priorities. In addition, we offer our employees remarkable benefits. If you are looking for a role that can match your ambitions, we want to hear from you.
With a global track record of over 30 years of success, this is your chance to join an industry leader who prides itself on expertise and innovation at an exciting time in the Australian and New Zealand market.
Become a part of our exciting journey. Apply now.