Business Sales Representative| Brsbane.
- $50,000 base, realistic OTE of $85,000, with high achievers earning well in excess
- Ongoing uncapped commission
- Innovative incentives (iPads, TV’s, interstate and international trips away)
- Salary Increase to $60,000 + an commission at your 1 year Anniversary
- Free breakfast every morning
- Australia’s best reward and recognition program
Our rapid growth and success in Australia is creating excellent opportunities within our Business Sales Consultant team.
This role is designed for those outstanding candidates who are eager to excel and are driven to exceed expectations. As a result of our continued growth with our Sydney, Perth & New Zealand offices, we are expanding and opening a brand new office in Brisbane and looking for experienced Business Sales Consultants (BSC) to join our team and play a pivotal role in it’s success.
As a BSC, you will be provided with new business opportunities that you will contact and arrange appointments with for our Business Development Managers (BDM) to interact and expand their client portfolios. Our BDM’s will be selling end-to-end workplace relations solution, to ensure Australia’s small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) set solid foundations for fairness and safety in their workplace. It is an offering that has seen us partner with over 40,000 clients at group level, as well as welcome 15,000 clients in just five years in Australia, making us the market leader in the industry.
Plenty of companies talk about great earning potential, we walk the talk with a competitive base salary and a transparent commission scheme that sees our high achievers earning comfortably in excess of $100,000 per annum. All you require is a great attitude to new business generation, have a passion for speaking with prospective clients to understand their needs and a professional approach to selling.
You will be provided with extensive internal and external training to ensure your professional growth in the role, work in an ultra-modern office with the latest technology to support the sales cycle and the opportunity to create your mark in a hardworking, high performing and highly rewarded team.
- Contact leads to arrange meetings with prospect clients for your field sales representative to attend
- Contacting SME leads and securing new business opportunities
- Achieving set sales targets and objectives
- Ensure high standards of professionalism and customer service, thereby creating referral and intermediary opportunities
- Ensuring that clients understand all aspects of the product and services-
The right person will have:
- at least 12 months experiences in phone based sales
- excellent communication, relationship building and interpersonal skills
- a positive attitude, with an unyielding passion for success
- experience in cold calling with a consultative approach
- good organisational skills, accompanied with the drive to earn
- the ability to thrives in a fast paced environment
Why join Employsure?
Our vision is to Build Better businesses starting with our own. Employsure works directly with small businesses to ensure they stay on top of rapidly changing legislation. Whether it be dealing with a difficult employee, facing a claim or reviewing health and safety, our clients can rest assured we have them covered.
The opportunities are endless, with personal and professional growth being one of our top priorities. In addition, we offer our employees remarkable benefits. If you are looking for a role that can match your ambitions, we want to hear from you.
With a global track record of over 30 years of success, this is your chance to join an industry leader who prides itself on expertise and innovation at an exciting time in the Australian and New Zealand market.
Become a part of our exciting journey. Apply now