With over 26,000 individual clients across Australia and New Zealand, Employsure’s Client Satisfaction and Complaints Resolution Specialists are responsible for dealing with client issues and concerns with a ‘Client is King’ mentality embedded in every interaction.
You will be joining a high performing team whose reputation within the business is second to none and are connected to every part of the business. The opportunities for growth within the team are great as well as the potential of expanding into other parts of the business.
You will be given your own case work to resolve with a focus on keeping detailed notes from client conversations and ensuring focus on follow up items. You will partner with our internal Accounts and Credit Control team and will ensure that all internal and external stakeholders are guided through the case resolution process. A high level of communication skills is required as you will be the primary contact for receiving, investigating and resolving service queries and concerns.
Employsure’s people are at the core of its business with benefits including a company bonus scheme, state of the art offices, every day breakfast provided, a very active social committee, additional leave entitlements, and much more.
- Working through allocated client cases across Australian and New Zealand
- Production of bespoke client letters in response to client queries and requests
- Be the primary contact for receiving, investigating and resolving service concerns, queries and other requests
- Liaise with all internal and external parties to conduct research towards case resolution
- Accountability for the quality of all cases managed, ensuring SLA’s and KPI’s are met
The right person will have:
- experience handling client complaints
- conflict resolution and objection handling experience
- confidence in enforcing contractual agreements
- negotiation skills and client retention focus
- previous banking or insurance industry experience is highly regarded
Why join Employsure?
Our vision is to Build Better businesses starting with our own. Employsure is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive culture of opportunity. We encourage applications from people of culturally diverse backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTQI+, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander origin, and people with disabilities.
The opportunities are endless, with personal and professional growth being one of our top priorities. In addition, we offer our employees remarkable benefits. If you are looking for a role that can match your ambitions, we want to hear from you.
With a global track record of over 30 years of success, this is your chance to join an industry leader who prides itself on expertise and innovation at an exciting time in the Australian and New Zealand market.
Become a part of our exciting journey. Apply now.