The Country Sales Manager is responsible for aligning to group strategy to deliver on all sales activity. Reporting to our Sales Director based in Sydney, you will manage 5 direct reports across our field sales and telesales teams.
The role encompasses managing sales generation across new business, retention and upsell to achieve revenue, growth and profit. This role will involve regular travel across New Zealand and to Australia, once per quarter. This role is an incredible opportunity to strengthen our market share and identify further new business opportunities in the New Zealand landscape.
As part of the leadership team at Employsure, this role is ideally suited to an experienced, motivated and driven sales professional with a passion for empowering sales teams to achieve targets and to further build on the huge success Employsure has enjoyed in the New Zealand market over the past four years.
- Execute agreed budget numbers
- Manage and empower the New Zealand field sales and telesales teams
- Monthly reporting requirements
- Deliver agreed strategic improvements
- Investigate additional lead generation sources
The right person will have:
- 7 years+ sales management experience
- experience leading and motivating field and telesales teams
- B2B experience
- outstanding communication and influencing abilities
- hands on approach to leadership with a solution focused mindset
- ability to travel across New Zealand regularly
Why join Employsure?
Our vision is to Build Better businesses starting with our own. Employsure is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive culture of opportunity. We encourage applications from people of culturally diverse backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTQI+, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander origin, and people with disabilities.
The opportunities are endless, with personal and professional growth being one of our top priorities. In addition, we offer our employees remarkable benefits. If you are looking for a role that can match your ambitions, we want to hear from you.
With a global track record of over 30 years of success, this is your chance to join an industry leader who prides itself on expertise and innovation at an exciting time in the Australian and New Zealand market.
Become a part of our exciting journey. Apply now.