- Career development opportunities including WHS, Adviser, leadership roles and Business Partner
- AON Hewitt Best Employer 2018
- Highly travel based role with exposure to all industries
Our Employment Relations Consultants assist over 25,000 clients in the implementation and understanding of the Employsure service. You will join a field based, highly autonomous team who are the primary face of our award winning service for our small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) clients around Australia.
Joining a team of over 50 Consultants, you will take part in what we consider to be the best ongoing employment relations and WHS development program in the country. You will constantly be learning and developing within your Consultant role with our overall people goal at Employsure being to make all employees Better. There are various career growth trajectories on offer including people management, technical or training specialists as well as opportunities to transfer into other parts of the business. We foster an environment of up-skilling and so you will have the opportunity to add Work Health and Safety to your arsenal of workplace relations knowledge.
Our Consultants develop and produce a variety of employment documentation such as contracts, handbooks, policies and procedures while conducting compliance checks with our clients gives you an unmatched ability to make a significant difference in the way in which our clients operate their business. You will be required to quickly develop relationships with clients as well as providing specialist advice around Workplace Relations issues in a face to face environment. You will be comfortable with the current employment legislative framework in Australia including the Fair Work Act, National Employment Standards and the Modern Awards.
Employsure’s people are at the core of our business with benefits including a company bonus scheme, half yearly conferences, flexible work policy, state of the art technology, full diary management team, a very active social committee, additional leave entitlements, and much more.
- Travelling locally and around Australia to small business sites every day to implement the Employsure service
- Spending a full day on site, gaining an thorough understanding of the client’s needs and delivering our service in that same day
- Working with businesses around their needs and requirements in relation to employee relations
- Creation of documents including contracts, policies, handbooks and procedures, bespoke to each client
- Building relationships and creating yourself as the subject matter expert for all things workplace relations to our clients
The right person will have:
- background in Employment Law or HR focusing in Employment Relations
- formal qualifications in law, HR and or Industrial Relations are essential
- experience in an autonomous role, preferably having worked in a role requiring regional travel
- detailed knowledge of employment legislation including familiarity with the Modern Award system and National Employment Standards
- strong prioritisation skills and ability to manage own workload
- clean driving record, unrestricted drivers licence and able to use a vehicle daily
- ability to travel to other areas in Australia at short notice
Why join Employsure?
Our vision is to Build Better businesses starting with our own. Employsure works directly with small businesses to ensure they stay on top of rapidly changing legislation. Whether it be dealing with a difficult employee, facing a claim or reviewing health and safety, our clients can rest assured we have them covered.
The opportunities are endless, with personal and professional growth being one of our top priorities. In addition, we offer our employees remarkable benefits. If you are looking for a role that can match your ambitions, we want to hear from you.
With a global track record of over 30 years of success, this is your chance to join an industry leader who prides itself on expertise and innovation at an exciting time in the Australian and New Zealand market.
Become a part of our exciting journey. Apply now.