Employment Relations Advisers are at the helm of our service. The ER Team Leader will manage the output of the Advice team, ensuring they are contributing to the success of the broader Service department whilst ensuring the team are committed and engaged.
- AON Hewitt Best Employer 2018
- Career progression opportunities into leadership roles
- Joining the largest disruptor of its kind in Australia where the growth potential is very realistic.
Employsure is Australia’s leading specialist in workplace relations. With over 25,000 small business clients, we are changing the way businesses look at their workplace relations and seek advice.
We are looking for an experienced People Manager with Employment Relations experience to lead a team of 7-9 Employment Relations Advisers responsible for responding to phone and email employment relations queries.
Your role will be to lead your team to provide accurate and expert advice on a range of matters including; disciplinary and performance management matters, dismissals, wage rates, discrimination in the workplace, bullying and harassment, work health and safety queries and many more workplace matters.
Your ability to manage clients’ expectations through difficult times will be paramount and your organisation and prioritisation skills are a must in the successful delivery of the world class service that we offer.
It is a fast paced, high volume working environment where the growth potential is very realistic.
Employsure’s people are at the core of its business with benefits including a company bonus scheme, state of the art offices, every day breakfast provided, a very active social committee, additional leave entitlements, and much more.
- Utilise your technical ER skills to support your team
- Coaching and mentoring to improve productivity of the team
- Ensuring adherence to quality control processes
- Using insights on patterns and trends to propose initiatives to address performance
- Serve as a first point of contact and resolution on client satisfaction issues
- Recruit, engage and retain great people
The right person will have:
- Experience in leading and mentoring staff (preferable in a high-volume telephone environment)
- detailed and up to date knowledge of the national employment relations framework, together with relevant practical experience in providing professional quality advice across all workplace relations matters
- experience interpreting or advising on Australia’s workplace laws such as the Fair Work Act or Modern Awards
- proven capability in providing timely commercial advice to clients, together with excellent verbal and written communication skills being essential
- qualifications in law, industrial relations or human resources are preferred
Why join Employsure?
Our vision is to Build Better businesses starting with our own. Employsure works directly with small businesses to ensure they stay on top of rapidly changing legislation. Whether it be dealing with a difficult employee, facing a claim or reviewing health and safety, our clients can rest assured we have them covered.
The opportunities are endless, with personal and professional growth being one of our top priorities. In addition, we offer our employees remarkable benefits. If you are looking for a role that can match your ambitions, we want to hear from you.
With a global track record of over 30 years of success, this is your chance to join an industry leader who prides itself on expertise and innovation at an exciting time in the Australian and New Zealand market.
Become a part of our exciting journey. Apply now.