The success of our Business Sales Consultants (BSC) across Australia and New Zealand has ignited our passion to build our Sales Academy. Our Sales Academy is designed to give those who have minimal/no sales experience the opportunity to learn the critical skills needed to be successful. In the Sales Academy, you will start your sales career working your way through the academy, learning what we do as a business and the art of phone based consultative selling. These skills will give you everything you need to become a seasoned professional in 8 weeks.
Upon graduation as a BSC, you will be provided with new business opportunities that you will contact and arrange appointments with for our Business Development Managers (BDM). You will be expected to make an average of 80 outbound calls per day with the ability to book 3-4 appointments per day as you develop within the role.
You will be provided with extensive internal and external training to ensure your professional growth in the role, work in an ultra-modern office with the latest technology to support the sales cycle and the opportunity to make your mark in a hardworking, high performing and highly rewarded team.
Employsure’s people are at the core of its business with benefits including a company bonus scheme, state of the art offices, every day breakfast provided, a very active social committee, additional leave entitlements, and much more.
- Contact SME leads to arrange meetings with prospect clients for your field sales representative to attend
- Achieving set sales targets and objectives
- Ensure high standards of professionalism and customer service, thereby creating referral and intermediary opportunities
- Ensuring that clients understand all aspects of the product and services
The right person will have:
- confidence in making outbound calls to small businesses
- excellent communication, relationship building and interpersonal skills
- resilient can-do attitude with a hunger to succeed
- good organisational skills, accompanied with the drive to earn
- ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Why join Employsure?
Our vision is to Build Better businesses starting with our own. Employsure works directly with small businesses to ensure they stay on top of rapidly changing legislation. Whether it be dealing with a difficult employee, facing a claim or reviewing health and safety, our clients can rest assured we have them covered.
The opportunities are endless, with personal and professional growth being one of our top priorities. In addition, we offer our employees remarkable benefits. If you are looking for a role that can match your ambitions, we want to hear from you.
With a global track record of over 30 years of success, this is your chance to join an industry leader who prides itself on expertise and innovation at an exciting time in the Australian and New Zealand market.
Become a part of our exciting journey. Apply now