First Response Assistant | Inbound calls | Sydney CBD
- Very attractive benefits
- Australia’s best reward and recognition program
- Providing administrative support to help support our award winning service
- An entry role – that for the right person, will be a launching pad for career growth into a sales career
You will join a high growth, high expectation environment at Employsure where one of our primary values is around treating the Client as King. This role is an entry level sales support role – that for the right person, will be a launch pad into other sales opportunities within the business to help develop their career. You will be joining a market leader and awarded one of the best places to work Australia.
In this role, you will support our high performing Sales team and triage incoming calls, ensuring they are allocated to the right person. There are additional administrative tasks associated with managing these calls and our database needs to be maintained to 100% accuracy at all time. You will be able to adhere to process and ensure that tasks are completed to a high level of delivery in the timelines set. Your focus on the smaller details will be paramount and will ensure you are successful in this role.
Employsure’s people are at the core of its business with benefits including a company bonus scheme, state of the art offices in prime location, every day breakfasts, a very active social committee, additional leave entitlements, and much more.
- Responding to inbound sales queries from internal and external stakeholders
- Maintaining internal databases
- Manage a high volume of inbound calls
- Working independently and as a team
The right person will have:
- ideally you will have one to two years customer service experience
- intermediate Microsoft Office skills, specifically with excel and outlook experience
- attention to detail
- great listening and communication skills
- positive and friendly attitude
- able to follow process and procedure
Why join Employsure?
Our vision is to Build Better businesses starting with our own. Employsure works directly with small businesses to ensure they stay on top of rapidly changing legislation. Whether it be dealing with a difficult employee, facing a claim or reviewing health and safety, our clients can rest assured we have them covered.
The opportunities are endless, with personal and professional growth being one of our top priorities. In addition, we offer our employees remarkable benefits. If you are looking for a role that can match your ambitions, we want to hear from you.
With a global track record of over 30 years of success, this is your chance to join an industry leader who prides itself on expertise and innovation at an exciting time in the Australian and New Zealand market.
Become a part of our exciting journey. Apply now.