- Supportive an experienced team with a high performance mentality
- HRD Most Innovative HR Team 2018 and 2019
- AON Best Employer 2018
You will join a dynamic and fast-growing Human Resources (HR) team that is expanding further due to Employsure’s growth across Australia and New Zealand. Our HR Team are growing to a diverse team of 10 individuals who are responsible for ensuring that we engage and retain our people long term. You will be joining an award-winning team and will be a valuable contributor to achieving our HR goals.
This is a business-facing HR Business Partner role in our state-of-the-art Auckland CBD office that will see you as the key HR representative for our 170 employees across New Zealand. Reporting to our Australian-based Talent Manager, it is a great opportunity for any go-getter looking to advance their career within HR.
The Talent Business Partner will be responsible for supporting managers, team leaders and employees as a trusted advisor for all HR-related matters within New Zealand. You will be responsible for key aspects of the employee life cycle such as hosting our fortnightly company induction, managing all ER matters, providing counsel to managers and team leaders, coordinating our employee benefits and recognition programmes, managing immigration-related matters and leading HR projects ad-hoc.
Success in this role will be someone who has at least 3 years in a business-facing HR role, has strong stakeholder management skills, has a good working knowledge of New Zealand employment legislation, ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and excellent organisational skills. This is a long term role that will see you deeply engrained within the culture of the business and for the right person will lead to further growth opportunities within the business.
Employsure’s people are at the core of its business with benefits including a company bonus scheme, state of the art offices in prime location, every day breakfasts, a very active social committee, additional leave entitlements, and much more.
- Being the trusted HR advisor. Providing general counsel and advice to managers, team leaders and employees in line with Employsure’s values
- Managing all internal critical employee touch points and employment relation cases, including but not limited to probation’s, performance, conduct, grievances and complaint matters
- Managing the New Zealand immigration program
- Coordinating and hosting company inductions and ensuring an excellent on boarding experience
- Managing various aspects of Employsure’s performance and recognition programs
- Leading various HR-related projects ad-hoc
The right person will have:
- At least 3 years in a business-facing HR role, such as an HR Advisor or Business Partner
- A passion for viewing employees as individuals on a journey with a company, looking to provide them with the best experience possible
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Good working knowledge of New Zealand employment legislation
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organisation skills
- Motivation to join and build a truly world class Talent team
Why join Employsure?
Become a part of our exciting journey. Apply now.