- Winners of Aon Hewitt Award for Best Employer 2018
- Travel role, and ability to work from home with exposure to all industries
- New Zealand’s best reward and recognition program
- Joining one of the most exciting, innovative, career growth focused companies in New Zealand
- Role includes a company car for personal use, laptop, mobile phone and fuel card
As an Employsure Workplace Consultant you will travel across New Zealand, assisting over 3,000 clients in the implementation and understanding of the Employment service. You will join a field based, highly autonomous team who are the primary face of our award winning service for our small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) clients around New Zealand.
Joining a large team of Consultants, you will take part in what we consider to be the best ongoing employment relations development program in the country. You will constantly be learning and developing within your Consultant role, with our overall people goal at Employsure being to make all employees better. There are various career growth trajectories on offer including people management, technical or training specialists as well as opportunities to transfer into other parts of the business.
Having the opportunity to develop and produce a variety of employment documentation such as contracts, handbooks, policies and procedures while conducting workplace review documents with our clients gives you an unmatched ability to make a significant difference in the way in which our clients operate their business. You will be required to quickly develop relationships with clients as well as providing specialists advice around Workplace Relations issues in a face to face environment.
Employsure’s people are at the core of our business with benefits including half yearly conferences, state of the art technology, full diary management team, additional leave entitlements, and much more.
- Travel to small and medium business sites, across NZ, every day to implement the Employsure service
- Working with requirements around their needs and requirements in relation to workplace relations
- Creation of documents, including contracts, policies, handbooks and procedures
- Building relationships and creating yourself as the subject matter expert for all things workplace relations to our clients.
The right person will have:
- Background in Employment Law or Human Resources, focusing in Employment Relations
- Formal qualification in law, HR and or Industrial Relations are essential
- Experience in an autonomous role, preferably also working from home
- Detailed knowledge of employment legislation and the New Zealand industrial relations framework is preferable
- Strong prioritisation skills and ability to manage own workload
- Clean driving record
Why join Employsure?
Our vision is to Build Better businesses starting with our own. Employsure works directly with small businesses to ensure they stay on top of rapidly changing legislation. Whether it be dealing with a difficult employee, facing a claim or reviewing health and safety, our clients can rest assured we have them covered.
The opportunities are endless, with personal and professional growth being one of our top priorities. In addition, we offer our employees remarkable benefits. If you are looking for a role that can match your ambitions, we want to hear from you.
With a global track record of over 30 years of success, this is your chance to join an industry leader who prides itself on expertise and innovation at an exciting time in the Australian and New Zealand market.
Become a part of our exciting journey. Apply now