Employment Relations Adviser – Auckland
- Brand new innovative office, state of the art technology and daily breakfasts available to all staff
- Excellent training and professional career development
- You will be helping NZ workplaces to be better, as we challenge the way things have always been done
- Joining one of the most exciting, innovative, career growth focused companies in New Zealand
Our passionate Employsure Employment Relations Adviser team, provides timely, accurate and commercial advice to small business owners from every industry around New Zealand.
You will be responding to inbound telephone and email advice queries in an efficient and productive manner. Your role will be to provide accurate and expert advice on:
- disciplinary and performance management matters
- wage rates
- discrimination in the workplace
- bullying and harassment
- health and safety queries
- and many more workplace matters
Your ability to manage clients’ expectations through difficult times will be paramount and your organisation and prioritisation skills are a must in the successful delivery of the world class service that we offer.
Joining the Advice Team, you will take part in what we consider to be the best ongoing employment relations development program in New Zealand.
You will constantly be learning and developing within your Adviser role with our overall people goal at Employsure being to make our employees “Be Better”.
There are various career growth trajectories on offer including people management roles, technical or training specialists as well as opportunities to transfer into other parts of the business.
Employsure’s people are at the core of our business with benefits including half yearly conferences, state of the art technology, morning breakfast, an Ambassadors club, and much more.
- Respond to inbound telephone and email advice queries
- Undertake ongoing client management activities
- Communicate complex information or concepts to clients in non-technical terms
- Provide timely and commercial advice to clients from all industry types
The right person will have:
- a background in HR or Employment Law
- formal qualifications in law, HR and or Industrial Relations
- detailed knowledge of employment legislation and the New Zealand industrial relations framework
- experience interpreting or advising on New Zealand workplace relations law such as the Employment Relations Act
- proven capability in providing timely commercial advise to clients, together with excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why join Employsure?
Our vision is to Build Better businesses starting with our own. Employsure is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive culture of opportunity. We encourage applications from people of culturally diverse backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTQI+, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander origin, and people with disabilities.
The opportunities are endless, with personal and professional growth being one of our top priorities. In addition, we offer our employees remarkable benefits. If you are looking for a role that can match your ambitions, we want to hear from you.
With a global track record of over 30 years of success, this is your chance to join an industry leader who prides itself on expertise and innovation at an exciting time in the Australian and New Zealand market.
Become a part of our exciting journey. Apply now.