Working as part of our internal Learning and Development team, reporting to our L&D Program Team Leader you will be the dedicated coordinator for our service and support learning programs.
The role encompasses a mix of administration, scheduling, content authoring using Articulate, content management including video editing on Adobe Pro whilst managing all learning online via Litmos. If you are super organised, thrive on variety, love interacting with people and have a digital creative flare, this is the role for you.
Employsure’s people are at the core of its business with benefits including a company bonus scheme, state of the art offices in prime location, every day breakfasts, a very active social committee, additional leave entitlements, and much more.
- Schedule training programs
- Edit, brand and manage learning content using Articulate, Adobe Pro and Litmos
- Provide system support to trainers
- Timely reporting and insights
- Support management where required
The right person will have:
- previous experience in the L&D space in a similar role
- excellent attention to detail
- well refined organisation skills
- strong Adobe Pro, Articulate and Litmos skills are highly desirable
- a positive attitude and willingness to learn within the role
- high level of spoken and written communication skills to work with stakeholders of varying levels across the entire business
Why join Employsure?
Our vision is to Build Better businesses starting with our own. Employsure works directly with small businesses to ensure they stay on top of rapidly changing legislation. Whether it be dealing with a difficult employee, facing a claim or reviewing health and safety, our clients can rest assured we have them covered.
The opportunities are endless, with personal and professional growth being one of our top priorities. In addition, we offer our employees remarkable benefits. If you are looking for a role that can match your ambitions, we want to hear from you.
With a global track record of over 30 years of success, this is your chance to join an industry leader who prides itself on expertise and innovation at an exciting time in the Australian and New Zealand market.
Become a part of our exciting journey. Apply now.