You will join a dynamic marketing team who work in a collaborative environment across events, campaigns, communications and performance media.
You will be responsible for driving the Employsure public profile and telling the Employsure story as our main media representative across Australia and New Zealand, with the support of our Communications Manager.
You will manage our daily newsroom article production and develop all media releases within both a proactive and reactive environment. You will work with stakeholders across the business to develop our messaging across industry specific publications.
Employsure’s people are at the core of its business with benefits including a company bonus scheme, state of the art offices in a prime location, every day breakfasts, a very active social committee, additional leave entitlements, and much more.
- Drive proactive and reactive media relations across AU and NZ
- Build and develop our media strategy
- Develop media releases and coordinate media responses
- Collaborate extensively across internal departments
- Keep ahead of industry trends to maximise media opportunities
The right person will have:
- qualification in a fields such as communications, marketing or journalism
- previous experience in a similar role
- excellent internal/external stakeholder management and communication skills upholding a collaborative environment
- curious and positive attitude
- ability to manage multiple projects under pressure
- experience in a B2B environment is highly regarded
Why join Employsure?
Our vision is to Build Better businesses starting with our own. Employsure is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive culture of opportunity. We encourage applications from people of culturally diverse backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTQI+, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander origin, and people with disabilities.
The opportunities are endless, with personal and professional growth being one of our top priorities. In addition, we offer our employees remarkable benefits. If you are looking for a role that can match your ambitions, we want to hear from you.
With a global track record of over 30 years of success, this is your chance to join an industry leader who prides itself on expertise and innovation at an exciting time in the Australian and New Zealand market.
Become a part of our exciting journey. Apply now.