Employsure has experienced exceptional growth and success in Australia & New Zealand over the last 8 years creating exciting opportunities within our Outbound Business Sales team. As a result of our continued ANZ expansion, we are currently seeking an Outbound Sales Manager for a newly created role within our Melbourne office.
You will be coaching and mentoring the team including 2 Team Leaders (TL’s) who are overall responsible for ensuring we have arranging appointments with for our Business Development Managers (BDM) to interact and expand Employsure’s client portfolios. Our BDM’s will be selling Employsure’s award winning HR, Work Health & Safety and Bright HR SAAS solution, to ensure Australia’s SMEs are fully supported with their human resources/work health and safety needs through our subscription based cost effective model. It is an offering that has seen us secure over 40,000 clients at group level, as well as welcome 26,000 clients across ANZ in just eight years. This makes us the market/industry in our area.
The role is a fantastic opportunity not only to excel within the management team here at Employsure but to also progress further in your career, either upwards into Snr Management or sideways moves throughout the business.
- Achieve team targets across the Victoria region
- Conduct weekly 121’s with our VIC Outbound TL’s to ensure they are successfully coaching and driving performance within their retrospective teams
- Translate operational direction down to the team
- Intervene on behavioural / performance gaps when required including absenteeism
- Accountability for BDM diaries in allocated geography
- Monitor BDM pipeline and prompt action on follow ups and further injection needed from our Outbound Sales Team
- Work heavily with our Field Sales Managers to driver further performance to ensure ANZ sales targets are met
The right person will have:
- at least 2 years within an Outbound Sales Manager role of a role managing a larger outbound sales team
- a proven track record in improving team performance
- experience managing and coaching not only Sales Consultants, but junior/mid level management to driver performance in their teams
- exceptional organisational and time management skills
- experience working under pressure and working to strict deadlines
- the ability to think on their feet and solve problems
- self-managed and the ability to work with little guidance
Why join Employsure?
Our vision is to Build Better businesses starting with our own. Employsure is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive culture of opportunity. We encourage applications from people of culturally diverse backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTQI+, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander origin, and people with disabilities.
The opportunities are endless, with personal and professional growth being one of our top priorities. In addition, we offer our employees remarkable benefits. If you are looking for a role that can match your ambitions, we want to hear from you.
With a global track record of over 30 years of success, this is your chance to join an industry leader who prides itself on expertise and innovation at an exciting time in the Australian and New Zealand market.
Become a part of our exciting journey. Apply now.