Outbound Sales Team Leader
- Working for a fast paced, fast growing, progressive organisation
- Financial times 8th fastest growing company in Asia Pacific
- AON Hewitt’s “Best Places to Work 2018”
- Coaching, mentoring and driving performance across the Outbound Sales team
Due to forecast growth, we are currently expressing interest in a motivated, driven Outbound Sales Team Team Leader to join our organisation.
This role is designed for those outstanding candidates who have not only come from a contact centre background themselves, but are able to coach and mentor the team below them in order to drive maximum results across ANZ.
You will be coaching and mentoring the team responsible for arranging appointments with for our Business Development Managers (BDM) to interact and expand their client portfolios. Our BDM’s will be selling Employsure’s end-to-end workplace relations solution, to ensure Australia’s small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) set solid foundations for fairness and safety in their workplace. It is an offering that has seen us partner with over 40,000 clients at group level, as well as welcome 26,000 clients in just eight years in ANZ, making us the market leader in the industry.
The role is a fantastic opportunity not only to excel within the management team here at Employsure but to also progress further in your career, either upwards into Management and Snr Management or sideways moves throughout the business.
- Driving activity and performance throughout the team to hit business targets and KPI’s in a cold calling sales environment
- Coaching & training with the team to ensure continues improvement
- Listening to Q&A calls and providing individuals with feedback and areas of improvement
- Ensuring the team follow company process and compliance guidelines
- Analysing and monitoring talk time and quality of conversations in the team
The right person will have:
- at least 6 months in a previous Sales Team Team Leader
- experience working within an outbound sales environment is a must
- a proven track record in improving team performance
- exceptional organisational and time management skills
- experience working under pressure and working to strict deadlines
- the ability to think on their feet and solve problems
- self-managed and autonomous
Why join Employsure?
Our vision is to Build Better businesses starting with our own. Employsure is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive culture of opportunity. We encourage applications from people of culturally diverse backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTQI+, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander origin, and people with disabilities.
The opportunities are endless, with personal and professional growth being one of our top priorities. In addition, we offer our employees remarkable benefits. If you are looking for a role that can match your ambitions, we want to hear from you.
With a global track record of over 30 years of success, this is your chance to join an industry leader who prides itself on expertise and innovation at an exciting time in the Australian and New Zealand market.
Become a part of our exciting journey. Apply now.