As a Senior Employment Relations Claims Adviser, you will be providing advice to small and medium-sized business owners on unjustified dismissal, underpayments, discrimination and bullying and harassment claims. You will be responsible for running matters from end to end, representing clients at mediation and appear in the Employment Relations Authority where required.
The Senior Employment Relations Claims Adviser is also responsible for mentoring, guiding and coaching our Claims Advisers and supporting the Employment Claims Team Leader.
You will be part of a close knit, supportive and high performance team with access to practical in-house and external training. Our environment is fast-paced and your ability to manage clients’ expectations through difficult times is critical. Your organisation and prioritisation skills are a must for the successful delivery of the high quality service that we offer.
People are at the core of our business. You will have access to a range of benefits including the company bonus scheme, modern offices in a prime location, daily breakfasts, a very active social committee, additional leave entitlements and much more.
- All aspects of case preparation and representation of clients
- Provision of advice and strategic assistance to clients and internal and external stakeholders
- Drafting responses to claims and representation of clients at mediation
- Negotiating settlements and drafting appropriate terms of settlement
The right person will have:
- qualifications in law
- litigation/workplace relations experience highly regarded
- experience in dealing with employment-related claims, drafting documentation and representing clients at mediation
- excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise
- ability to work effectively under pressure and be a self-starter
Why join Employsure?
Our vision is to Build Better businesses starting with our own. Employsure is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive culture of opportunity. We encourage applications from people of culturally diverse backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTQI+, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander origin, and people with disabilities.
The opportunities are endless, with personal and professional growth being one of our top priorities. In addition, we offer our employees remarkable benefits. If you are looking for a role that can match your ambitions, we want to hear from you.
With a global track record of over 30 years of success, this is your chance to join an industry leader who prides itself on expertise and innovation at an exciting time in the Australian and New Zealand market.
Become a part of our exciting journey. Apply now.