- Supportive and experienced team with a high performance mentality
- HRD Most Innovative HR Team 2018 and 2019
- AON Best Employer 2018
You will join a dynamic and fast growing Human Resources (HR) team that is expanding further due to Employsure’s growth across Australia and New Zealand. Our HR Team are a diverse team of 6 who are responsible for ensuring that we engage and retain our people long term. You will be joining an award-winning team and will be a valuable contributor to achieving our HR goals.
This is a newly created role based in our state-of-the-art Auckland CBD office that will see you working with our HR teams in AU and NZ. Reporting to our Talent Manager, it is a great opportunity for any go-getter looking to advance their career within HR or Learning and Development (L&D).
The Talent Coordinator will be responsible for key aspects of the employee lifecycle such as contract documentation and variations, coordinating our quarterly performance management process, and tracking and reporting on key HR metrics. The team is currently undertaking a project to automate existing HR processes, meaning you will be joining at an exciting time and will play a key role in the execution of this project.
You will also be responsible for conducting our QA (quality assurance) process for our Employment Relations Advice team, identifying gaps and training needs and working closely with our L&D Service facilitator to ensure high levels of compliance. You will also play a key part in supporting larger HR related projects ad-hoc.
Success in this role will be someone who is keen to progress their career within HR, has a keen eye for detail, excellent organisational skills, and a passion for interacting with and supporting the development of others. This is a long term role that will see you deeply engrained within the culture of the business and for the right person will lead to further growth opportunities within the business.
Employsure’s people are at the core of its business with benefits including a company bonus scheme, state of the art offices in prime location, every day breakfasts, a very active social committee, additional leave entitlements, and much more.
- Employee lifecycle documentation including offers of employment, probations, changes of employment, statements of service, separation paperwork and other general letters
- Employee lifecycle tracking and reporting
- Coordination of performance management systems and processes
- QA and continuous improvement for our telephone-based Employment Relations Advice Team
- Provide support to the wider HR Team across Australia and New Zealand
The right person will have:
- Degree in Human Resources or relevant experience
- A passion for viewing employees as individuals on a journey with a company, looking to provide them with the best experience and growth possible
- Able to adapt with competing and changing priorities
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a deadline driven fast paced environment
Why join Employsure?
Our vision is to Build Better businesses starting with our own. Employsure works directly with small businesses to ensure they stay on top of rapidly changing legislation. Whether it be dealing with a difficult employee, facing a claim or reviewing health and safety, our clients can rest assured we have them covered.
The opportunities are endless, with personal and professional growth being one of our top priorities. In addition, we offer our employees remarkable benefits. If you are looking for a role that can match your ambitions, we want to hear from you.
With a global track record of over 30 years of success, this is your chance to join an industry leader who prides itself on expertise and innovation at an exciting time in the Australian and New Zealand market.
Become a part of our exciting journey. Apply now.