Telesales Appointment Setter | Melbourne
- $50,000 base, realistic OTE of $85,000, with high achievers earning well in excess
- Uncapped commission
- Innovative incentives (iPads, TV’s, interstate and international trips away)
- Free breakfast every morning
- Potential salary increase to $60,000, subject to meeting KPI’s
- Australia’s best reward and recognition program
- An opportunity to grow within the business with a defined career map
Our rapid growth and success in Australia is creating excellent opportunities within our Business Sales Consultant team.
This role is designed for those outstanding candidates who are eager to excel and are driven to exceed expectations. As a result of our continued growth, we are currently seeking Business Sales Consultants (BSC) to join our team in our Sydney Head Office.
As a BSC, you will be provided with new business opportunities that you will contact and arrange appointments with for our Business Development Managers (BDM) to interact and expand their client portfolios. Our BDM’s will be selling Employsure’s end-to-end workplace relations solution, to ensure Australia’s small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) set solid foundations for fairness and safety in their workplace. It is an offering that has seen us partner with over 40,000 clients at group level, as well as welcome 26,000 clients in eight years in Australia, making us the market leader in the industry.
Plenty of companies talk about great earning potential, at Employsure, we walk the talk with a competitive base salary and a transparent commission scheme that sees our high achievers earning comfortably in excess of $100,000 per annum. All you require is a great attitude to new business generation, have a passion for speaking with prospective clients to understand their needs and a professional approach to selling.
You will be provided with extensive internal and external training to ensure your professional growth in the role, work in an ultra-modern office with the latest technology to support the sales cycle and the opportunity to create your mark in a hardworking, high performing and highly rewarded team.
- Contact leads to arrange meetings with prospect clients for your field sales representative to attend
- Self-sourcing leads and securing new business opportunities
- Achieving set sales targets and objectives
- Ensure high standards of professionalism and customer service, thereby creating referral and intermediary opportunities
- Ensuring that clients understand all aspect of Employsure’s product and procedures
The right person will:
- have at least 6 months experience in an outbound telesales role
- excellent communication, relationship building and interpersonal skills
- a positive attitude, with an unyielding passion for success
- enjoy reaping the rewards of hard work
- thrive in a fast paced environment
Why join Employsure?
Our vision is to Build Better businesses starting with our own. Employsure works directly with small businesses to ensure they stay on top of rapidly changing legislation. Whether it be dealing with a difficult employee, facing a claim or reviewing health and safety, our clients can rest assured we have them covered.
The opportunities are endless, with personal and professional growth being one of our top priorities. In addition, we offer our employees remarkable benefits. If you are looking for a role that can match your ambitions, we want to hear from you.
With a global track record of over 30 years of success, this is your chance to join an industry leader who prides itself on expertise and innovation at an exciting time in the Australian and New Zealand market.
WHV candidates welcome to apply