- Advise and represent small and medium sized enterprises on workplace law matters
- Benefit from its reward and recognition program
- Joining one of the most exciting and innovative law firms in Australia
- Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne based
Employsure Law is an innovative, dynamic and efficient workplace law practice. We are a growing practice disrupting the traditional legal services model. We do not believe in and do not operate on the traditional law firm grind. We specialise in legal representation and advice to small and medium sized enterprises across all industries.
As a workplace lawyer you will provide legal advice and represent small and medium sized enterprises across Australia on a range of matters including unfair dismissal, general protections, underpayments, discrimination, bullying and harassment claims. You will also conduct face to face meetings and teleconferences between the client and the Fair Work Commission and the Fair Work Ombudsman for conciliations and mediations as well as appear in the Commission and in courts where required.
Our environment is fast-paced and your ability to manage clients’ expectations through difficult times is critical. Your organisation and prioritisation skills are a must for the successful delivery of the high quality service that we offer. With overall supervision, you will be responsible for running matters from end to end.
You will be part of a close knit, supportive and high performance team and you will have access to practical in-house and external training, professional development and opportunities to move into leadership roles which will provide a solid grounding for your overall career. Whether you are in Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne, you will be subject to supervision and guidance.
People are at the core of our business. You will have access to a range of benefits including the company bonus scheme, flexible working arrangements, modern offices in a prime location, daily breakfasts, a very active social committee, additional leave entitlements and much more.
- All aspects of case preparation and representation of clients
- Advocacy across a wide variety of workplace law matters
- Provision of advice and strategic assistance to clients and internal and external stakeholders
- Provision of support to management and team as required to achieve core business objectives, including facilitating internal training
- Liaising with external stakeholders and partners
- Various case management tasks, including reporting and case management administration
The right person will have:
- at least 3 years’ experience PQE as a workplace law/employment lawyer
- litigation experience (highly desirable)
- unrestricted practising certificate (highly desirable)
- passion for workplace law
- analytical, writing and presentation skills
- excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise
- ability to work effectively under pressure and be a self-starter
- a collegiate team member
Why join Employsure Law?
At Employsure Law, there are significant opportunities for growth and professional development. In addition, you will have access to remarkable benefits.
Employsure Law prides itself on expertise and innovation. This is your chance to join a new and innovative law firm known for the value and quality of our work at an exciting time in the Australian market.
Please ensure you submit a cover letter and CV to be considered for this opportunity.
Become a part of our exciting journey as one of Australia’s newest innovation in workplace legal services. Apply now.