Fair Work in Australia
Employers need to understand The Fair Work Act to run a business. Download our free e-guide for the essentials.
Australia has one of the most complex workplace relations systems in the world and businesses need to be aware of their obligations to staff, and of the roles that legislative bodies have in small business ownership. This guide outlines the essentials of fair work.
- What is the Fair Work Act?
- The Importance of Fair Work
- National Employment Standards
- Modern Awards and Minimum Wage
- The Fair Work Commission and Fair Work Ombudsman
- Fair Work Information Statement
- Resolving Workplace Disputes
- Unfair Dismissals