Free Policy – Infection Control in the Workplace
A free policy suitable for most businesses. Identify, assess and control infection transmission hazards in the workplace.
It should come as no surprise that infection control in the workplace is a hot topic among business owners. Left unchecked, infections could result in mass sick leave, an upheaval to your business process – or worse.
This policy helps you implement best practice measure to mitigate and reduce risks in your workplace.
This is vital information for any small business owner and may save more than just your bottom line. However, the information in this guide is of a general nature only and is not a substitute for advice from a qualified medical professional.
- Identify, assess and control infection transmission hazards
- Operate within standard health procedures
- Handle, use and dispose of sharps safely
- Perform a thorough environmental cleaning
- Manage spills of blood, body fluids and other substances
- Deal with COVID-19 in your workplace