Performance Management: The Ultimate Employer Guide
Improve your management skills, learn more about your rights and enhance your processes with the assistance of this essential guide.
Performance management is about inspiring employees to be better and addressing the shortcomings associated with underperformance.
Effectively managing performance is the test of many managers’ or employers’ people management skills. It is perhaps one of the most difficult aspects of being a manager.
This guide outlines and explains important aspects of performance management and may help you to become more adept at managing your employees.
- What it means to manage an employee’s performance
- Tips on monitoring and managing remote employees
- An outline of a performance management strategy
- Suggestions on how to improve your performance review process
- How you can best manage a continually underperforming employee